As well as a shelter for the night, we provide a hot evening meal, breakfast and other services – see below for more detail.
The Night Shelter opens at 8pm:
- guests are served with a hot meal as soon as they’re all signed in
- a mattress, sleeping bag and pillow are provided.
- tea, coffee, biscuits and other refreshments are available throughout the night.
- there’s a TV area with comfortable sofas.
- clothes are available for people to take away for free (depending on donations).
- there are shower facilities with toiletries and towels provided (subject to demand).
- a washing machine and dryer is available (subject to demand)
- supervised smoking breaks for smokers.
- a quiet, warm, comfortable area for sleeping
- separate spaces for men/women.
- supervision and companionship provided by trained volunteers.
- safe storage of personal belongings in the Office.
- access to emergency services via the volunteer staff, if required.
- breakfast is provided in the morning from 7am.
The shelter closes at 8am and everyone has to leave by then.
If you have any other queries please contact Eleanor Brennan, the Night Shelter Coordinator, or call the Night Shelter mobile
- call the Night Shelter mobile: 07477 897929
- call the WBC Office 01924 382966 (will reach the shelter coordinator when open)