This is a comprehensive guide for Night Shelter volunteers including information about:
- becoming a volunteer
- using the volunteer rota
- setting up for the shelter
- all the new forms
- details of all the shifts and different volunteer roles
- and much more
- We print it into a handy little booklet that optimises use of paper and minimises waste – so do ask us for a copy. To read on screen click here
- You will get all the information you need when you come to a volunteer training session.
If you have any other queries please Contact the Night Shelter Coordinator or call the Night Shelter mobile.
- call the Night Shelter mobile: 07477 897929
- call the WBC Office 01924 382966 (will reach the shelter coordinator when open)