We have several rooms for hire and these are regularly booked for study courses, training days, lessons, children’s birthday parties, exercise classes, musical/drama events, U3A classes, cooking classes etc. Our rooms vary in size and facilities. Parties must finish by 10pm. No alcohol is permitted on the premises. Flip charts are available in any room.
Contact the Centre Manager to discuss your requirements and to view the rooms available – call on 01924 923197 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Hall – £18 / hour
- Capacity – 80 people cabaret layout, 100 people conference layout
- Facilities – wooden floor, folding tables, chairs, access to kitchen, crockery, cutlery
- Suitable for – teaching / training sessions, parties, exercise classes
Meeting Room – £12 / hour
- Capacity – 15 people board room layout, 25 people conference layout
- Facilities – carpeted floor, table, chairs, access to kitchen, crockery, cutlery.
- Suitable for – meetings, teaching / training sessions, afternoon tea, small parties, small exercise classes.
Foyer – £12 / hour
- Capacity – 20 people casual lounge style
- Facilities – music via PA system, 3 sofas plus additional chairs, coffee tables, access to kitchen, crockery, cutlery
Chapel – £26 / hour
- Capacity – 120 people theatre style, 70-80 cabaret style
- Facilities – tables, chairs, PA system, projection, piano, drum kit, microphones, music stands, access to kitchen, crockery and cutlery
- (no food to be served in chapel, just basic refreshments such as coffee, tea and biscuits. Meals must be served in the main hall at £18 / hour.)
Main Hall and Meeting Room hire is limited in the winter period when the night shelter may be open. Bookings will not be taken from 7pm onwards in the hall or meeting room between October and March.