- The Yorkshire Baptist Association unites the local Baptist churches of Yorkshire and encourages them in their mission, providing support, communication, guidance and prayer. YBA Newsletter
- Churches Together in Wakefield links Christian denominations so that resources, events, prayer and support can be shared.
- Evangelical Alliance – the largest and oldest body representing the UK’s two million evangelical Christians.
- The Cross Project is a charity that takes the good news of Jesus into schools in the Wakefield and District. They operate from the same buildings as WBC.
- Churches Together Wakefield – is a forum for Christian Churches in the Wakefield area of West Yorkshire. Within the Forum we are able to share events that are both ecumenical and open to all.
- City of Sanctuary Wakefield – Wakefield has been a designated ‘City of Sanctuary’ since 2010. We take pride in welcoming asylum seekers and refugees to our City and district and we offer them every opportunity to share and contribute in the life of our communities.
National and International Partners
- BMS World Mission is a Christian mission organisation, working in around 35 countries on four continents.
- Mark and Andrea Hotchkin in Chad with BMS.
- WEC International – Several members of WBC have been or are serving with this international mission agency.
- Latin Link – A Christian mission agency with a passion for mission in and from Latin America.
- Tim & Hannah Flatman working in mission in Brazil and Sudan with Latin Link. Supported by Wakefield Baptist Church.
- Hope Health Action provides life saving health care to the worlds most vulnerable.
- The Bible Society – makes Scriptures available where there are none.
- Scripture Union – working hard to share the good news of the gospel with children and young people in exciting and relevant ways.
- The Northumbria Community – A diverse, worldwide, Christian Community, committed to a new way for living.
- Renovare Tools and Resources to help you become more like Jesus.
- Evangelical Alliance ‘idea’ bi-monthly magazine