Prayer is a central aspect of all Christians lives and is very much an important part of the worship at Wakefield Baptist Church. Prayer is our opportunity to talk to God, to ask for forgiveness, and share our concerns for others.
Prayer needs and opportunities are listed below:
- Complete the contact form (see below)
- Prayer Room at WBC open Monday to Thursday from 9am to 2.30pm (when Centre Manager is working – ask for Kathy Smith)
- Worship Services
- Early Morning Prayer = 7.30am on Wednesdays led by Mr David Taylor, Church Leadership Team.
- If you would like to be more involved in the prayer life of this church contact the Centre Manager on 01924 382966 or firstname.lastname@example.org and our Minister, Rev Kezia Robinson will talk to you about this.
- We also have a ‘Prayer Box’ into which prayers can be slipped anonymously with the knowledge that things will be prayed for on your behalf. This is kept in our quiet prayer room.
- We dedicate time to pray for our missionaries abroad the 5th Sunday of the month at 6.30pm and other occasions throughout the year. See our Church Leadership Team member, Mr David Taylor, for more information if you would like to get involved in praying for our missionaries abroad.
- All of our groups that meet at the church have an element of prayer within them.
If you would like us to pray for you, please submit a short prayer request here with details of your prayer need. Your contact details are optional.